Finding romance isn’t the easiest of tasks. In the ultra competitive dating world it’s hard to make a lasting impression. Chat up lines have been around for as long as most people will remember as a way to break the ice and more often than not get a laugh or two in the process. To help you on your Valentine’s quest for love we have compiled a list of some of our favourite chat up lines. Hopefully these witty words can give you a helping hand when the moment strikes.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- I bet your name is Jacobs because you’re a real cracker.
- Keep it quiet but I’m totally naked under my clothes!
- Hi, I’m doing a survey. What’s your name? What’s your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?
- Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
- Excuse me; I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?
- Shhh – I’m a spy. Are you Natasha, my contact?
- You must be a broom because you’ve swept me off my feet.
- OK, which chat up lines haven’t you heard yet?
Chat up lines are not meant to be serious. Just have a laugh and a joke and see where it takes you. Why not have your say on the Consett Magazine website and share some of your favourite one liners.