Villa Real School, a special school for severe and complex needs, are holding a charity race night at Castleside club on Friday 19th June 2015 starting at 7.30pm.
Horse racing tickets will be sold and there will be an incredible raffle with amazing prizes to raise money for the school.
The money raised will enable staff to take children to visit Scarborough on a residential visit to experience sensory activities such as sand and water, in a safe environment with appropriately trained staff. They will be able to take part in activities that parents and carers find difficult without our support.
Entry is £2 for adults and free for children. Raffle tickets are available at £2 a strip.
There will also be a children’s hamper, face painting, refreshments and a disco.
Raffle tickets and entry tickets are available from staff or can be sold on the door.
We look forward to seeing you there and thank you for your support.
Raffle Prizes include:
- LVL lashes worth £50
- Childrens party for 10 at Jumbo Jungle
- Various beauty vouchers
- Cut and blow dry at Ego Salon
- Pets at home voucher
- Pets at home fish tank
- Man’s hair cut at Catherine’s barbers
- Handmade jewellery from JBow Jewellery
- Homemade cake with school logo
- Personal trainer sessions with various trainers
- Face painting voucher from MUA Tara Shenton
- Drinks hamper
- 6 foot subway sandwich
- Chocolate hamper
- Dog hamper
- Day Tripperz day out for 2 people
- Cake vouchers
- £20 Lilac and Tyme voucher (handmade body products)
- Hand designed candles
- Dog walking voucher
- Ironing voucher
- Gardening voucher
- Carpet cleaning voucher
- And many more! …. An evening not to be missed!