We’re letting all local business owners know that the North East Business Support Fund (NEBSF) is still going strong in the midst of Corona madness, but it must end as scheduled this year, so if you’ve been putting it off, then put off putting it off until after you’ve done it.
There is still over £300,000 of plump, juicy funding for projects available to County Durham businesses in 2020.
GET YOUR BUSINESS REGISTERED
The application process takes 15 mins to complete online, and the entire contracting process can be done remotely and hygienically.
What can business funding be used for?
The Fund can support projects that encourage resilience and help create a supportive environment for business including:
- Advice on revised business planning.
- Advice on revised operating procedures.
- Continuity and contingency planning.
- Sales strategy and supply chain analysis.
- Process change.
- Financial restructuring & remodeling.
- Marketing, branding & design.
- Website improvements/changes.
- PR strategy development & output.
- Human resources consultancy.
Want to find out more or have an idea for a project?
You’re just a click or phone call away a dedicated funding adviser can call and talk you through the process and help you with a very simple application and funding process.CONTACT FIREFLY NEW MEDIA TO GET STARTED