Hello and Welcome to the 31st edition of the Consett Magazine,
We’d like to thank everyone who contributed to the magazine this month keep those great stories coming in!
Consett is a very exciting month this July, there are some great events going on around the town. Just some of events to look forward to include:
- Past Times and Bygone Days – A FREE photographic exhibition of Consett on Saturday 4th July between 10am – 4pm at Citizens House.
- Mitch Laddie Band at the The Turf on Saturday 4th July.
- Consett Junior School presents Aladdin – Wednesday 8th July at 1.30pm at the Empire Theatre.
- Spotlight Theatre present The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at the Empire Theatre from Tuesday 14th – Saturday 18th July.
- Medomsley Hoedown – Saturday 18th July at Bishop Ian Ramsey School from 7pm.
- Shotley Bridge Summer Eisteddfod at Shotley Bridge Cricket Club on Sunday 26th July.
- FREE Summer Crafts for Children – 10am – 11am on Tuesday 21st and 28th July at Consett Library.
- ANTMUSIC – Tribute to Adam and the Ants at Steph’s The Club That Rocks on Friday 31st July.
And as always, we want to hear from YOU!
Do you have an event, story, photograph, or even a poem you want to share?
Get in touch via email: editor@consettmagazine
OR message Consett Magazine on Facebook
From all of the Consett Magazine team, we hope you have a very jubilant July